Hello darkness, my old friend

I've come to talk with you again...
Welcome to my notebook, where a page is another world.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Marijuana is a Christian


Why should marijuana be legalized? Because God says so!


“Take the finest spices: of liquid myrrh 500 shekles, and of sweet-smelling cinnamon half as much, that is 250, and 250 of aromatic cane,”- Exodus 30:23

“Nard and saffron, calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense, myrrh and aloes, with all chief spices-”- Song of Solomon 4:14

“You have not bought me sweet cane with money, or satisfied me with the fat of your sacrifices. But you have burdened me with your sins; you have wearied me with your iniquites.”- Isaiah 43:24

“What use to me is frankincense that comes from Sheba, or sweet cane from a distant land? Your burnt offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices pleasing to me.”- Jeremiah 6:20

“And casks of wine from Uzal they exchanged for your wares; wrought iron, cassia, and calamus were bartered for your merchandise.”- Ezekiel 27:19


The Hebrew term “kaneh bosom” translates to “aromatic cane” and “sweet cane”, which gives the translation to the Greek word “cannabis”.

“Calamus” gets mistranslated many times because of translations. The term “kaneh” was then said “cannabbos”, which was taken to mean that it is an unidentifiable plant.


The holy anointing oil used in Exodus 30 had about 30 pounds of marijuana! Does the Bible talk about smoking it? It seems like it is mostly used for sacrificing. Even the three powerful prophets, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel reference marijuana. Christians should stop hiding the secrets of marijuana and pray to make it legal! If we all read and believe the same Bible, then there is nothing to hide.

No comments: